Adding 1 Chinese Sister: So Close...    
           
       

Isaiah 43:4

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.
     
     
       

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

So Close...

So, we thought we were going to receive our referral today.  Sadly, I must report that it is not going to happen.  That means it will most likely be next Monday.  We are pretty bummed but after waiting for 5 years, another 6 days will be okay.  Additionally on a MUCH happier note, we have a new little bundle of joy in the family to keep our minds occupied.  On July 5th at 5am in the morning we welcomed my brand new nephew Jordon into the world.  He is ADORABLE!!!  Mom and baby are doing wonderful.  Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.  I will let you know as soon as we hear something.

No comments:

Post a Comment