Adding 1 Chinese Sister: Why Adoption....    
           
       

Isaiah 43:4

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.
     
     
       

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Why Adoption....

So many people have asked me "why adoption"? over the past 5 years.  This is what I can tell you.  I have never been more clear on ANY path God has chosen me to follow.  From a very early age, I knew God had called me to adopt and I was so blessed to marry a man who also felt the same.  I am not saying the adoption path has been easy or without heartbreak as the road has been very long, at times very difficult, and incredibly frustrating.  That said, most things that are so precious in life are not always easy.  Now, as we are beginning to see the light at the end of a very LONG DARK tunnel, I am starting to see how answering God's call can be so gratifying and have a truly amazing impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment