Adding 1 Chinese Sister: Katie Makkai - Pretty    
           
       

Isaiah 43:4

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.
     
     
       

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Katie Makkai - Pretty

Love this!  It has nothing to do with adoption but I wanted to post because like many of my amazing friends who are raising smart, amazing and strong little girls, I too want to raise my Mia to know it is NOT all about the outside but what is inside that really counts.  I am not saying I do not like and appreciate "pretty".  I love pretty things, I just think it is important that it not be the only thing and not the only message our girls hear.  Fair warning, there is one swear word.  I hope you enjoy!

BTW, I recently read that Katie is almost 90% blind and almost deaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment