Adding 1 Chinese Sister: Wo Ai Ni Mommy – Chinese Adoption Documentary    
           
       

Isaiah 43:4

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.
     
     
       

Monday, September 6, 2010

Wo Ai Ni Mommy – Chinese Adoption Documentary

Wo Ai Ni Mommy (I love you Mommy) is a documentary I have been waiting many months to come out.  It aired on television on August 31, 2010 but you can watch it free online until Nov. 30, 2010.   The link is:  http://video.pbs.org/video/1578579830/.  
Without giving anything away, the documentary is about an American family who chooses to add to their family by adopting an older little girl (8 years old) from China.
I have watched the documentary twice now and have so many thoughts swimming through my head.  Again, I do not want to give anything away but would love to hear all your thoughts and what you all think.


Watch the full episode. See more POV.

No comments:

Post a Comment