Adding 1 Chinese Sister: Chloe or Mia....That is the Question!    
           
       

Isaiah 43:4

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.
     
     
       

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Chloe or Mia....That is the Question!

As many of you know, we were planning on naming our little girl Chloe. Hence the blog name...waiting for Chloe.  :) We absolutely LOVE the name Chloe and it was on the short list before we found out we were having a boy when I was pregnant with Logan.

That said ever since looking at her sweet face and mischievous grin, we have been questioning if she REALLY looks like a Chloe. So, the name game began and Mike and I both keep coming back to Mia.  We think she just may look like a Mia!

I would love to know what you all think.  Mia or Chloe?  I would also love to know any additional middle names you like with Mia.  Here are a few we have come up with in no particular order.

Mia Michael
Mia Collette
Mia Chloe
Mia Bella
Mia Brooklyn
Mia Ella
Mia Elena
Mia Emmy

Cannot wait to hear your thoughts!

1 comment: